cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ufficioced
Level 7

Endpoint security 10.2 malware automatic response not working

Hello

since i migrated from viruscan to Endpoint security 10.2 automatic response task  for malware is not sending me detectionemails.

Before migration, it was working well. Looks like malware alerts are not received at all because "Endpoint security: Threaths detected in the last 7 days" is empty.

On my epo, automatic response, i didnt change anything but there is a thing i dont know if normal:

In the available properties if add Detecting product i see only VIRUSCAN800. Is this ok or should i see Endpoint product too?

Any advice?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
johnmoe
Level 11

Re: Endpoint security 10.2 malware automatic response not working

For my automatic responses, I didn't use Detecting Product; I used "Threat Category belongs to Malware detected".  Having said that, I can see "Endpoint Security" in my Detecting Product Name list.

Did you install the ENS 10 extension to ePO?  Not just the installation package that gets pushed to the clients, but the server extension?  I'm guessing so, since you have the "Endpoint Security: Threats detected in the last 7 days" query.  You should have at least both the Endpoint Security Platform and Endpoint Security Threat Prevention extensions?

0 Kudos
ufficioced
Level 7

Re: Endpoint security 10.2 malware automatic response not working

Hello,

yes i have all the extensions correctly installed.

I uploaded all the extensions even if i deploy only Endpoint Security Platform and Endpoint Security Threat Prevention

0 Kudos