Did you mean: 
Highlighted
User21095620
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Endpoint Security Threat Prevention

Jump to solution
When trying to set up an exclusions from on-access scan is there a way to import a txt doc with all the items or do you have to add each item individually
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Endpoint Security Threat Prevention

Jump to solution

Sadly no. You'd need to add the entries one by one. If you are migrating from VSE, you can use the migration tool to migrate your settings. 

This would be a good suggestion for the IDEAS forum  - I'm fairly sure other customers have already suggested this > https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB60021. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Endpoint Security Threat Prevention

Jump to solution

Sadly no. You'd need to add the entries one by one. If you are migrating from VSE, you can use the migration tool to migrate your settings. 

This would be a good suggestion for the IDEAS forum  - I'm fairly sure other customers have already suggested this > https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB60021. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.