Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dundee
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Endpoint Security 10.7

I have a question about Endpoint Security 10.7

Our servers do not have internet access, but unfortunately they keep wanting to get on the internet.
There are up to 5000 requests per day per server. Strangely not the same amount on all servers.

I tried to make the settings on the ePo so that the servers should not connect to the internet.
Do you have an idea or a guide what I have to set to have the requests to the internet as low as possible.

Thanks for your help

1 Reply
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Endpoint Security 10.7

Hello ,

Thank you for reaching to the Mcafee.

The reason the ENS product may reaching the external Mcafee server for below reasons.
1)To take updates---- as shown in below screenshot_01.
2)To check the GTI feedback---- as shown in below screenshot_02.
3)Mcafee agent----reaching Mcafee HTTP sites to get an update as shown in the picture below_03

Try to disable these and check.

As you are using systems in the closed environment you can visit the below link, download updates and install them on epo server so that your client systems take an update from your EPO server.
https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/security-updates.html?region=us

I hope this helps.
Let us know if you have any queries.

01_.PNG02_.PNG03_.PNG

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community