Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dundee
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

Endpoint Security 10_6

Jump to solution

I have just upgraded to Endpoint Security 10.6.

Now when I clickt the "Update Now" I get the following message.

Updates were not applied because the detection scripts were not found in the Current branch:  ENDP_AM_1060, ENDP_GS_1060

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

dundee

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Endpoint Security 10_6

Jump to solution
I did see a similar issue in the past however this was caused by replication not being completed. Might be worth removing the packages and trying again. Definitely got the correct extensions etc ? Out of curiosity does the log show the same error when you do a update now from ePO ?
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Are the products in the branch your agent is currently using ? 

dundee
Level 7
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution
Yes, they are.
When I look in the Endpoint Security Client > "About" it Shows 10.6.0.542 and 10.6.0.672

Jump to solution
Do you have any distributed repositories ?

When did you check the packages in to the current branch ?
dundee
Level 7
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution
I do not have distributed repositories.
I checked the package in this morning. Afer the deployment of the new version I did an "Update Now" and there I saw the message.
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I did see a similar issue in the past however this was caused by replication not being completed. Might be worth removing the packages and trying again. Definitely got the correct extensions etc ? Out of curiosity does the log show the same error when you do a update now from ePO ?
dundee
Level 7
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution
Yes, the log shows the same. I was also thinking an Extension ist missing. But which one?
I have these two.
Endpoint Security Threat Prevention and Endpoint Security Platform
ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.