Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
it1024
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Endpoint Security 10.6 evaluation policy

Jump to solution

I have installed Endpoint Security 10.6 evaluation version as trial for test. But in ePO 5.10 I cannot find the Endpoint Security 10 policy in order to manage the clients. The clients are able to manage the Endpoint Security locally which is not acceptable. In software catalogue I do not see the Endpoint Security 10.6 extensions either. Any idea?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Endpoint Security 10.6 evaluation policy

Jump to solution

You would need to check the license key which you have checked in to ePO. It could be that the one you have linked to ePO does not contain this trial version of ENS. You would need to check this with customer services.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Endpoint Security 10.6 evaluation policy

Jump to solution

You would need to check the license key which you have checked in to ePO. It could be that the one you have linked to ePO does not contain this trial version of ENS. You would need to check this with customer services.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator