cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ENS on NetApp

Is there a specific version of ENS for NetApp Storage version 9.3P6 and if so is there an installation manual? Thank you.

4 Replies
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: ENS on NetApp

@danielsanz There is not an ENS for Storage offering at this time nor indication on if and when it potentially may become available. You must look to VSE for Storage for coverage of any NetApp or ICAP appliances within the supported versions. You can find this information in the VSES Supported Platforms article KB74863.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Thanks @jess_arman 

Will there be an installation guide which can be consulted?

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Here is the product guide for VSES 1.3. which includes installation steps:
https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/27000/PD27426/en_US/...
Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

@danielsanz All relevant product documentation, including the Product Guide linked by chealy, is contained/linked within the original KB I linked you to under the "Product release information" section.

You can find additional supplemental documentation in our knowledge center at kc.mcafee.com or support.mcafee.com by searching with the filter for "VirusScan for Storage" in the product field. Here's a link to such a search, I would advise reviewing the titles of articles on all 6 pages to determine what fits your environment in terms of configuration needs and potential use "gotchas".

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community