cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ENS 10 Threat Prevention Registry Keys

Jump to solution
We are implementing some Posture with a new Remote Access Product. Does anyone know the Registry Key/s for ENS 10.6 Threat Prevention being On/Off ? The idea being that the third party Remote Access product checks a registry key for a value that means Threat Prevention is ON before allowing internal access
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: ENS 10 Threat Prevention Registry Keys

Jump to solution

Threat Prevention contains multiple components. If you are just looking for OAS the reg key to check is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\McAfee\Endpoint\AV\OAS\ 

The value uOasWacState 1 indicates it's enabled, 2 is disabled

If you need any others let us know!

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: ENS 10 Threat Prevention Registry Keys

Jump to solution

Threat Prevention contains multiple components. If you are just looking for OAS the reg key to check is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\McAfee\Endpoint\AV\OAS\ 

The value uOasWacState 1 indicates it's enabled, 2 is disabled

If you need any others let us know!

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.