Did you mean: 
User16096767
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

ENS 10.7.0.2522 Non-Paged Memory Leak

ENS 10.7.0.2522 Non-Paged Memory Leak

We are witnessing massive non-page memory leak from ENS 10.7.0.2522.  MFE0 driver. 

Has anyone reported yet?

3 Replies
yaz
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: ENS 10.7.0.2522 Non-Paged Memory Leak

Hi @User16096767 

Thank you for reaching out to McAfee Community.

Based on the issue, it looks like the issue is something very new and we needed to investigate on the MFE tag causing this. 

I request you to raise an SR via support portal and provide us with Memory leak logs collection as discussed in the KB below. 

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB86691

Was my reply helpful?

If yes, please give me with Kudo. If I have answered your query, kindly mark this as solution so that together we help other community members. 

Solidcore
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Hi Thanks for posting your questions in the community forum, 
Well As per the Known issues article from us, There are no known issues reported for Non-paged Memory leak.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB82450

I see that you have installed the very latest version for ENSTP which is released in Feb 2021. There is no discussion on this issue by any customer world wide.

Did you try rebooting the machine after upgrading or installing the ENS on the machine, 

How often the Non Paged memory goes high , Does it reduces after the reboot?

If the issue keep occurring even with the reboot, Please raise support case to investigate the issue further. 

Kind Regards,

Ravindra SK

User16096767
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

This need to be investigated if I am the first one who reported. 

Servers were upgraded to February release and rebooted the following day. Non-paged memory utilization were 20GB. After the second reboot, its 2.5GB. Most likely it will increase. I have taken pool snapshots. I will upload it to the case.  

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community