cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
densonj
Level 7

EETech 6.2.1 in WinPE 3

I am building updated WinPE's to include the new 6.2.1 EETech & EETech64 utilities. Previously, I have built the 32-bit utilities for versions 5.x and 6.1 without issue. This time, after following the directions (eepc_620_eetech_user_guide_en-us.pdf) I have been unsuccessful. I keep throwing an error on both versions (32 & 64-bit) that states:

Error EE040001

Endpoint Encryption device driver not present.

The driver files are installed into System32\Drivers and the Registry Entries are present as indicated in the document. I have been through the document numerous times at this point and still am throwing this error. I have also run through comparisons of the differences between this and previous releases of the tool. I can't seem to discover where I am going wrong on this one.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I would love to be shown what I am doing wrong!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
densonj
Level 7

Re: EETech 6.2.1 in WinPE 3

Bump... So nobody has tried building the 6.2.1 EETech utilities on WinPE 3? Not even Simon??

0 Kudos
andreasjan
Level 7

Re: EETech 6.2.1 in WinPE 3

I also experienced the same issue as yours. It turned out that there was a missing registry value for MfeEEAlg:

"Group"="Primary Disk"

the type of this registry value is string. Hope this could help you.

Message was edited by: andreasjan on 12/9/12 9:05:07 PM CST
0 Kudos