I have a question about the distribution of the May update.
I entered the May update for ENS into the master repository and released it for the test environment. In the test environment 3 clients are active. Unfortunately, these clients do not getthe update.
Hard to give an answer without a remote session but here are some intial things, I would check on a remote:
1. Check that the systems are already running a 10.6.1 build of ENS
2. Check that the McAfee Agent General Policy is set to update ENS from the Test Branch
3. Check which ENS updates are in the Test Branch in the Master Repository, if any others are present for ENS other than the May Update, remove them
4. Check the compatibility of the system with the May Update (if point 1 is already ticked off then this is likely the case)
5. Ensure a product update task is assigned to the system and that task includes the ENS patches
If all of these points are ticked off then I would suggest contacting support for a remote session.
Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.
Community Help Hub
New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.