cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard on-demand scan

I plan an on-demand scan to run on the domain machines but I do not have any log or dashboard where I can see the result
I was passed the support people to perform the steps of KB69428 but still can not get any report or dashboar if it was successful or canceled my scan

1 Reply
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Dashboard on-demand scan

@ciberpuch Please be advised that only Policy-based On Demand Scan Tasks for ENS will populate Queries/Reports and return these events. Custom On-Demand Scan Tasks will not. Please ensure that your query or event that you're looking at is solely based in attempting to filter 1202 or 1203 events and not some other ODS criteria field. Have you checked to see if the event ID is in the Threat Events table for the system?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community