Did you mean: 
VietDuc19
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: Cannot Install McAfee Endpoint Security 10.6.1 on Client

Jump to solution

Hi

I am trying to install newest ENS version on that clients (ENS December Update and McAgee Agent 5.6.0). If it still cannot install, I will create case to request support from technical team of McAfee. I will give you solution latter.

Best regards!

tassha
Not applicable
Message 12 of 14

Jump to solution

So, what was the solution?

User16096767
Not applicable
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution

For me, I had to remove the product using removal tool and reboot the server. That is mostly what you need to do. 

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

@tassha There are many reasons why the installation of any point product can fail. It's worth gathering the logs and submitting them to support as each case will likely be different. There are currently no major known issues with installations - the only thing to be aware of is the December Update. If you already have 10.6.1 + any HF installed, you'll need to wait for the Febuary Hotfix to update the clients to.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.