cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot Apply ENS 10.6.1 February Update on Client

Jump to solution

Recently, I received email about "Endpoint Security for Windows 10.6.1 February Update" released:

1.png

I downloaded the following packages and checked in to "Master Repository" and "Extension" on ePO:

* Extension: check in to Extension on ePO2.png

3.png

* Packages (Hotfix): check in to Master Repository on ePO:4.png

5.png

After packages checked in successful, I created a "Product Update" task on ePO to apply update ENS 10.6.1 February Update, like this:

6.png

I tried to run "Product Update" task on my PC. I can see: task ran on client and reported successful. ePO log also report task finished. My distributed repository also replicated newest files:7.png

But when I open McAfee Client Interface on client and check version of ENS products on About, version of ENS products are the same with version before I run task, not the same with version of your release note:

8.png

I wonder: Did my PC install ENS February Update? or Did I anything wrong?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot Apply ENS 10.6.1 February Update on Client

Jump to solution

@VietDuc19 Can you move them to current branch and see if that shows.

Venu

Jump to solution

Oh yes, I understand my problem. I moved to current branch, same brach with install package. Now I can install ENS February update on my PC. Thank you so much for your suggesstion.

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

@VietDuc19 Can you move them to current branch and see if that shows.

Venu

Jump to solution

Oh yes, I understand my problem. I moved to current branch, same brach with install package. Now I can install ENS February update on my PC. Thank you so much for your suggesstion.

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Dear @VietDuc19 

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved Smiley Happy

Keep Rocking !!!!

Venu
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.