Just been called by our McAfee support person.
For EPO Cloud...
1. Navigate to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.
2. Log on with your Grant Number and email address and fill out the Captcha.
3. Click on ‘McAfee Endpoint Security’ under “Show only latest version”
4. There select ‘Endpoint Security Standalone Install Version 10.6.1.1340.1’ [224.34 MB]
5. Install the standalone version
6. Once installed run an agent only install from EPO Cloud.
7. Then move the system to your correct location in the System Tree
Just tried it, works a treat.
[forgot] Run a manual update from the computer, the standalone is a little behind.
"During the ePO Cloud maintenance period on Saturday August 24th, the July Update Repost is targeted to be updated."
How did that go then?
Lets see, from the support page....
"ePO Cloud update is currently targeted for release by early September."
Rapidly turning into a VERY bad joke!
LOL, it's Monday here, I'll see in the next few days if the updates were automatically updated. And if not, and if your early Sept. holds, I'll likely still wait for that early Sept. since I don't want to do it manually for 50 stations. Your previous suggestion sounds good, I may try it on my own computer only and see how it goes.