Any help would be appreciated.

-Dave

5 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't check-in ESP 10.6.1 May Update bundle

Your ENS platform log has nothing to do with checking in an extension.  The server task log is what shows the errors - there are required packages missing and a package conflict.  I will transfer this over to the ENS team, as they can assist better with this since it is their bundle.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

These errors can be ignored. They don't mean anything, they are just noise. Our engineering team is working on improving the excessive logging in future versions, we expect improvements in ENS 10.7.

Like @cdinet said, this has nothing to do with an update error though. Can you clarify what the issue?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
mdoc
Level 8
Message 4 of 6

The main issue is the May update bundle fails to check-in to "current" as per the server task log screenshot.
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for clarifying 🙂

The log says "Product Conflict". What other ENS packages do you have in the current branch? Make sure you don't have any others checked in there.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
mdoc
Level 8
Message 6 of 6

I just have ESP 10.6.1.190212 checked in. Do I have to completely remove that prior to checking in the may update? Is there a log I can check to see what the conflict is?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community