3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: A digitally signed driver is required ENS 10.6

Jump to solution

@danielsanz There is a KB for this issue, KB90804, and it is expected to be resolved in ENS 10.6.1 set to be releasing early October. There is no functionality impact to the software due to the is message. It is informational and the pop-up will be the only "symptom" seen.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
Thanks Jess
but the Exploit Prevention content. is updated with the last DAT
Another Solution?
Tags (1)
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

@danielsanz ENS 10.6.1 which contains the fix is going to be released early October (within the next week or so). Workarounds are not 100% guaranteed to work in every environment. The fix is in 10.6.1. So, hang tight a little longer.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

@danielsanz There is a KB for this issue, KB90804, and it is expected to be resolved in ENS 10.6.1 set to be releasing early October. There is no functionality impact to the software due to the is message. It is informational and the pop-up will be the only "symptom" seen.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution
Thanks Jess
but the Exploit Prevention content. is updated with the last DAT
Another Solution?
Tags (1)
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

@danielsanz ENS 10.6.1 which contains the fix is going to be released early October (within the next week or so). Workarounds are not 100% guaranteed to work in every environment. The fix is in 10.6.1. So, hang tight a little longer.

Was my reply helpful?

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.