cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endpoint Product Removal Tool

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

The McAfee removal tool which we used to get through a request had a validity of 3 months.

Now the Endpoint Product Removal Tool is available in the product downloads portal.

Does the Endpoint Product Removal Tool available in the product downloads has a validity?

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Endpoint Product Removal Tool

Jump to solution

Hello,

McAfee keep the same schema of releasing MPR tool - they are released quarterly and earlier versions are disabled/removed automatically.

You can download latest available tool here with a valid grant number:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/my-products.html

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
2 Replies
Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

@Abhijith 

Dear Abhijith,

For now EPR 2.3.1 is available for customers to download and this would be updated during Feb 2019 and the later version would be available for download. You may visit the download page and download the EPR. You may also subscribe for SNS alerts which would also help you to know the updated information.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Venu
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello,

McAfee keep the same schema of releasing MPR tool - they are released quarterly and earlier versions are disabled/removed automatically.

You can download latest available tool here with a valid grant number:

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/my-products.html

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator