cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant open McAfee Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders Console 5.0.2.152

when i try to open (mcafee file and removable media protection) console from mcafee try icon i got this message:

console application is invalid . launch aborted!

but i can open it from C:\Program Files\McAfee\Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders\MfeFfConsole !!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Replies
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 11

Re: i cant open McAfee Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders Console 5.0.2.152

Moved to encryption eem managed area

Re: i cant open McAfee Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders Console 5.0.2.152

where ?!!

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 11

What product is it EPO managed or EEM managed or another. So I can move it to a forum where like users can assist you

the clients its  managed  by epo

Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Thanks moved there sorry but i only a humble consumer mod.

McAfee Employee jhall2
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 11

KB88865 - Console application is invalid Launch aborted (when launching the File and Removable Media console on the client)

i'm having the same issue, but i can't find the KB that you listed

McAfee Employee jhall2
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 11

I can't find the hotfix in the download list

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center