cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andublin
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Why was there no release notification of EEPC 7? Not in EPO Software Manager, nor in weekly bulletins.

Why was there no release notification of EEPC 7? Not in EPO Software Manager, nor in weekly bulletins, unless I overlooked it; but I don't think so.

Not even an update to https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB68053 , which says

"Support for Windows 8 will be provided when EEPC 7 is released, which is expected to be within the fourth quarter 2012. This article will be updated when this is posted to the McAfee download site."

A failure of the McAfee release process, hopefully will be learnt from?

2 Replies
andublin
Level 9
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why was there no release notification of EEPC 7? Not in EPO Software Manager, nor in weekly bulletins.

I just re-checked in EPO Software Manager, it shows "No Updates Available" . EEPC 6.2 is checked in.

pierce
Level 13
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why was there no release notification of EEPC 7? Not in EPO Software Manager, nor in weekly bulletins.

I recieved a notification yesterday (17th) and its been in my software center for a day or two? I generally see the files get posted and notifications comes out a few days later.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community