What would be the best approach for opal drives that are having issues with Encryption using McAfee EEPC? Some of our hard drives are not supported by McAfee and experiencing issue during activation. Temporary solution is to renamed the 2 opal dll files on Endpoint Encryption folder as advise by McAfee support.
The worst scenario is, if we are going to have automatic deployment for massive number of machines, those unsupported drives will be left behind and won't be encrypted. It will be hard to do the renaming of the files for all those machines. Requesting for PER and waiting for their response to be added on the next release will be no assurance as it will be tested by McAfee team first and would take time.
Any of you guys have come up to this situation before?
Thanks if advance...