Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
eahmed
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Unable to install extension. com.mcafee.orion.core.cmd.CommandException: Failed to find EPETheme record :McAfee Invalid column name 'ThemeUuid'

All;

tried to install the extension and gave me the below error message , I uninstalled the beta version and then deleted all task related to EEPC6 and also deleted the packages , and now I can not install the admin extension.

any help?

Regards;

Essam

5 Replies

Re: Unable to install extension. com.mcafee.orion.core.cmd.CommandException: Failed to find EPETheme record :McAfee Invalid column name 'ThemeUuid'

I would reinstall ePO 4.5. Then install EEv6.

eahmed
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

Re: Unable to install extension. com.mcafee.orion.core.cmd.CommandException: Failed to find EPETheme record :McAfee Invalid column name 'ThemeUuid'

This is a very hard statement , having an ePO with DLP , TEA , Beta solidcore , MRA , Integration with NSM and MVM , will be very hard to do what you just asked me to do.

any better suggestion?

Hmm. For upgrades from beta to GA there is no easy troubleshooting....I tend to set new host environments for each, as a best practice.

Try to revert installation process. Did you remove EEv6 Beta ePO extensions?

eahmed
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

definitely I deleted all Beta stuff even deleted the task that was related to the beta version including LDAP sync....

Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 6

it does not matter - as the beta said, you can't ever update to a production release.

the only way around it would be to manually delete all the tables in the SQL itself, just uninstalling the extensions won't achieve that. There's no official docs on how to do that but I guess by comparing two EPO servers you could work it out, or perhaps prof services could do it?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community