cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA token support

Hi,

Does the EEPC 6.0.1 support RSA tokens ? or in the future release ?

Thanks,

Rajeev

0 Kudos
12 Replies
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: RSA token support

which RSA token? They make a whole bunch of them.

No pre-boot product supports challenge/response tokens though - they are really insecure without a network connection.

0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

Now that EEPC 6.0.2 has been released, could you explain at the community how to implement the RSA SecureID solution into the EEPC Product?

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

You are best off speaking to your McAfee rep re prof services, but if you are asking again if the secureid challenge/response system is supported, the answer is still no - no one supports that as it only works when you are communicating with a remote server.  Products such as eepc support the USB devices like the sid800...

0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

Hi Simon,

I'm not speaking about the secureid challenge/response supported for RSA Token.

What I'm searching is a guide like the one provided by RSA (see the attachment) BUT for EEPC 6.0.2.

My objectif is using the RSA SID800 to realize the Pre-boot Authentication. Can you help me with this????

Regards,

Patrick.

0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

No one seems to be able to provide me a clear answer and their is no documentation on this subject.

Nevertheless, this integration is possible (see Release Notes for Endpoint Encryption for PC v6.0 Patch 2 ).

Message was edited by: patrick cardi on 12/21/10 9:31:13 AM CET
0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

Hi,

can you please review the latest post on this subject and give me your opinion?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

have you tried just picking that token for your users in the EPO policy?

0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

I have two options for the RSA devices in the "User Based Policies", Whitch one should be selected for an RSA SID800 Token?

What's the difference between those 2 options?

0 Kudos
s3cardi
Level 9

Only RSA SID800 revision A & B are actually supported by EEPC 6.0.2. This is the last input I have received from McAfee.

0 Kudos