AddiSystem Model HP EliteBook 8460p
System Type x64-based PC
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
Restarting the PC/services will make it down but it remains at 25% after sometime.
When the system idle goes to less than 75% laptop fan started running very fast with more noise.
Upgraded the EEPC/EEagent 7.0 to 7.1 and agent from 4.6 to 4.8 - still the same issue.
Can see the application crash entry in the event viewer for other applications too:
1. Faulting application name: MfeEpeHost.exe, Faulting module name : ntdll.dll
2. Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.exe, Faulting module name : ntdll.dll
3. Faulting application name: DIGITALEDITIONS.exe, Faulting module name : ntdll.dll
4. Faulting application name: VirtualBox.exe, Faulting module name : ntdll.dll
5. Faulting application name: AgentService.exe, Faulting module name : ntdll.dll
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center
2821 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Consumer Support | Enterprise Support | McAfee.com
Legal | Privacy | Copyright © 2019 McAfee, LLC