cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I heard there is utility to remove/delete user(s) from an Endpoint Encrypted laptop - if so what is it?

I have a laptop that is returning the error: EE0F0001 - Invalid token Password. II was told there is way via a command line tool to delete users from the laptop.  The users are no longer listed in the ePO server, yet can still login past EE on the laptop. Can anyone help?

Kevin

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: I heard there is utility to remove/delete user(s) from an Endpoint Encrypted laptop - if so what is it?

No - there's no way of doing that AFAIK.

Re: I heard there is utility to remove/delete user(s) from an Endpoint Encrypted laptop - if so what is it?

Ok - then how do i go about getting a user back onto the laptop that was recently removed from the ePO server and the laptop?  Cause right now, the user is listed in the ePO listing for the laptop yet EE says EE050002 Unknown User.

wmagb
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

You should do an Administrator recovery in order to get the machine past preboot authentication, and then have the machine communicate with the EPO server (ASC). Give it about five minutes to communicate with the server, and then the user will be added to the laptop.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.