Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jickfoo
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

How do I reset a user token in EPO ?

Ok so maybe this is a dumb question but in EEM I had a list of users. It was easy to right click,  reset token, sync, and the user would use 12345 at next login. Now its all very ldap integrated. How do I set the user id token back to 12345 in EPO ?

Thanks,

Justin

2 Replies

Re: How do I reset a user token in EPO ?

Hi,

don't think you can-

Been a while since i set mine up- so yours may differ.

If you have self-recovery enabled, they can self recover (from options) and create their new password.

or

Menu- Data Protection- Encryption Recovery.

They have to do  recovery- administrator recovery  and read out the long code- then you put that into the console and then select "user recovery-  reset  token" give them the next code, and this should get them to reset their passsword and ask them to reset their self recovery questions.

HTH.

kink80
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I reset a user token in EPO ?

You could also run the EE: Users Query and select the users you want to reset the token on and then click Actions > Reset Token. This works for EPO 4.5 and I am using EEPC 6.1.0.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community