cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinjt4
Level 7

Fatal Error: [0xEE120106] Loading system policy

I have a Dell Latitude with EPO on it and has the above fatal error.  I've booted to the EETech CD and authenticated the File and Authorized via the 4-digit date code. Now, from here - what do i need to do to fix the Loading System Policy error??? 

I can Remove EE, Emergency Boot, Workspace is empty.  All eight Disk Operations are available to me: I can Edit Disk State, Repair Disk Infpormation, Restore MBR, Crypt Sectors, Set Algorithm, Force Crypt Sectors, and Set Boot Disk.

Any help and or guidance is appreciated!

**EDIT** I found a thread that mentions doing an Emergency Boot from EETEch and i did - that did nothing. It tried to boot into Windows 7 but sits at a black screen with the word Windows and thats it.

Kevin

Message was edited by: kevinjt4 on 7/3/12 12:37:42 PM CDT
0 Kudos
4 Replies
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: Fatal Error: [0xEE120106] Loading system policy

Your best bet would be to contact your company EEPC administrator and get them to help you through recovery. It's not something usually attempted without training etc.

You'll need your machine dump from EPO that they have regardless.

Oh, and the workspace will always be empty until you load some sectors into it

0 Kudos
hunk
Level 7

could i got a guide document for this issue?

0 Kudos
fperito
Level 7

Hi,

If you have already seen the Windows Splash Screen and the machine just sits there, then you might want to check the OS itself.  The fact that you were able to reach that part means that you've already bypassed the Pre-Boot File System of EEPC. 

HTH,

Fred

Message was edited by: fperito on 10/21/13 2:34:18 AM CDT
0 Kudos
hunk
Level 7

How should I solve this problem? Rebuild the Windows OS?

0 Kudos