cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmiewliski
Level 10

Failed Error 500 after update to ePO 5.1.2

Hi All

I have logged a ticket already with support.

Has anyone had issues with managing users in MDE 7.1. From ePO when trying to add Encryption users to a device, when clicking the + button to add user or groups we get a popup window stating failed error 500.

We the users directory within ePO and not AD or any other LDAP source.

Have tried using Chrome too which also display the same error.

Regards

Steve

0 Kudos
4 Replies
twenden
Level 13

Re: Failed Error 500 after update to ePO 5.1.2

Don't feel alone on this issue. Just tested upgrade from ePO 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 and see the same issue was you are reporting We are using DE 7.1.2 and get the error below when trying to add encryption users. This is not the only bug that we are seeing with both 5.1.2 and 5.3.0. All my custom purge tasks no longer work as the upgrade removed the associated queries.

0 Kudos
twenden
Level 13

Re: Re: Failed Error 500 after update to ePO 5.1.2

Called support and they wanted me to see how upgrading from ePO 5.3.0 does. Well, just finished doing a test upgrade from ePO 5.1.1 to 5.3.0 and can report that I can no add encryption users. Support said that ePO 5.1.1 was really released to help people migrate from 4.6.9 to 5.1.2. They suggested that I upgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.3.0 instead.

0 Kudos
schmiewliski
Level 10

Spent a few hours with support this afternoon with no joy.. Built a vanilla build and still get the same issues. Is there a downgrade path back to 5.1.1 as it was working then. I don't think there is an option to go from 5.1.2 to 5.3.0

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

KB85007 has been created to document this issue.

0 Kudos