cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Error 000007 Internal Initialization Error

Hi Everyone,

First time posting.....

We are working with Endpoint Encrypting for PC (EEPC) in my organization. I have I have successful encrypted 10 laptops including mine. Each laptop has in the “Encryption Users” section the user name, and three other users.

We want to change the “Encryption Users” section by adding “Domain Users” to it. So I added it to my laptop.

Now, when I log into my laptop, in the EPO screen, I get an error: “Error 000007 Internal Initialization Error”. Yes the “Auto Recovery” works great.

I checked your support page and found this link:  https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB75036&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=...

I removed the “Domain Users” and I am still getting the error.

Any ideas and thanks?

aomar220

6 Replies

Re: “Error 000007 Internal Initialization Error

Hi everyone,

After entering in this issue, I did some searching. I found this link in the community.

https://community.mcafee.com/message/230051#230051

To create an Emergency Boot using EETech Standalone disk, I need to get a code from McAfee. To get the code, I need a “Grant” number from McAfee.I am waiting for CDW to put in my order.

Thanks

Ahmed

Are you sure you're using EEPC5? All the evidence points to you using the EPO version (v6) ?

Hi there,

In the master repository my EEPC is 6.1.3  version 332.

Ahmed

moved to correct group.

Hi Everyone,

I was able to resolve this issue.  After getting the EETECH software, I booted to the CD and was about to unencrypt my laptop. Then I encrypted it and it's fine.

One issue on my laptop. Booting with EETech CD, I got a BSOD. The BIOS SATA is set to "RAID ON". I had to set it to "ATA".

Ahmed

the BSOD was because you forgot to add the hard disk drivers for your machine to the EETech CD when you made it ;-)