cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pankajs
Level 9

Endpoint Encryption is not currently active while doing Remove EEPC with EETech CD

i am receiving  message "Endpoint Encryption is not currently active" while doing Remove EEPC with EETech CD.

my Data is very very important i need to recover my data with heelp of EEtech CD.

Please help me the steps

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: Endpoint Encryption is not currently active while doing Remove EEPC with EETech CD

Is EEPC active? (Are you getting the boot screen?) - maybe this error message is completely correct?

Start by telling us what version of EEPC you are using, what OS, and why you are removing with EETech rather than by changing the policy within EPO.

Is it the same problem you posted about here? - https://community.mcafee.com/thread/51864

Message was edited by: SafeBoot on 1/24/13 5:15:20 PM EST
0 Kudos
pankajs
Level 9

Re: Endpoint Encryption is not currently active while doing Remove EEPC with EETech CD

Hi

Laptop was encrypted with EEPC 6.1.3.

user has used this laptop for last 8 month.

I am not receiving Mcafee Preboot authentication.system is directly going in windows repair mode.

while decrypting with EEtech CD its giving me above error  "Endpoint Encryption is not currently active while doing Remove EEPC with EETech CD".

.If i am not able to login in to the system how could you say that changing in the ePO policy will resolve the issue.

EEPC6.1.3

windows7

0 Kudos