I am in the process of pushing out Endpoint Encryption for PC 7.0.2 to a number of machines on my network using EPO 5.0.1. Everything has been going smoothly except for a problem with the password requirements. I accidentally set them incorrectly when I started pushing the software out, and after correcting the policy, the requirements are not getting updated on machines that are already encrypted. I have tried getting updates from the client computers using the McAfee Agent, and also forcing the update from the EPO server. Everything appears the update correctly, but the pre-boot password requirements have not changed. Thanks for the help.
The password requirements should update upon changing the policy. Likely one of two things is occurring: