cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crackerjak
Level 7

EETech - mount a drive?

In EEM  Managed  of EEPC 5.2.4 I was able to create a Bart PE disk with network and storage drivers. I was able to utilize WinTech to mount a drive, connect to a shared drive via network connection in order to save user data before reimage a machine. It was very useful. I am now starting to use ePO managed - EEPC ver 6.1.2. Does EETech provide the ability to mount a disk drive?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: EETech - mount a drive?

Yes - exactly the same idea.

0 Kudos
crackerjak
Level 7

I was unable to use my USB keyboard (connected via Belkin USB KVM) after booting up with the BartPE disk. I can use the usb mouse but not the keyboard. Any changes with USB or specific Keyboard changes? BartPluginMenu.png

Message was edited by: crackerjak on 10/22/12 2:19:04 PM CDT
0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Probably your KVM needs a driver. Just plug the keyboard directly into the machine

0 Kudos
crackerjak
Level 7

I still have the same issue.

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Keyboard not working in Windows is really an os issue, not a product issue - most likely your keyboard needs some special driver, or perhaps your pc has usb3 and you dont have usb3 drivers installed?

Did you try plugging it into a different controller? I know some HPs for example have usb2 on one side of the device, and usb3 on the other...

0 Kudos
crackerjak
Level 7

It's probably the drivers. I tried using the support drivers from MakePECD3.02EEPC6+W7.zip. The keyboard and mouse do work however the I am not able to open Token authentication within EETEch (ver 6.0.0.22). Error EE0C0001: invalid disk for Preboot file system.

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

did you boot off a USB stick by any chance?

0 Kudos
crackerjak
Level 7

no, sorry. cd only.

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

odd indeed - can you see a drive letter for the hard disk in a4k (or whatever file browser you are using)?

0 Kudos