cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EETECH.ZIP needed

where did you download the EETech.zip. I don't have the grant number for this product, but we uses HP Ecryption tools. One of our laptop have EE050014 error and I need winpe to recovered some important files.  Thanks

Message was edited by: siegfred16 on 10/1/12 11:15:20 AM CDT
Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 21

EETech is not going to help you with HP's product - you need to work with them and use the HP tools.

This link might help -

I have seen this website and it does not help. Thanks

Reliable Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Which website is that? Can you explain more about how it does not help and what question you need answered, then we can help you more.

This website. Help - I have a problem with Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools I've seen this website and it did not point me to any direction on where to download EETech.zip. I really needs the EETech.zip. one of our laptop encounter EE050015 error, but before the error appear i can see McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC V6.1. loading.

Thanks

Message was edited by: siegfred16 on 10/1/12 11:36:05 AM CDT
Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 21

If you're using Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools - EETech is not going to help you.

But, if you're using the McAfee Enterprise product, then your site administrator will have EETEch as part of the distribution media for EEPC6 - you/they can also download it using your grant number from http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx.

You need a grant number, which is issued when you buy the product from McAfee, to get access to this site.

I want to make sure you understand this clearly though - if you're using Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools, the free encryption tool shipped with HPs, then EETEch is not going to be useful - it's for a completely different product. If you're using an enterprise class product purchased from McAfee, then EETech will solve the problem, and your system admin will already have it.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the info.

Hello Freddy, I'm having your same problem.

You are able to solve it? And how?

Highlighted

Hello Freddy,

May I ask if you found a solution to this irritating problem? I have the same issue right here and it is driving me crazy!!

garufo
Level 7
Message 20 of 21

Hello,

I have a problem with the download because I dont have any Mcafee number. I used in my HP laptop the software to encrypt the hard disk, and now it doesnt start, it is display the error 0xee0d0001. The software is licensed and included in the HP Protect Tools, so I dont have an account to download the EEPC...but I need it to create the safe disk, can anyone help me?

thanks in advanced

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community