How can I create a complete new theme for EEPC v7.x? I'm talking about changing login screen, so during PBA it shows my company name instead of McAfee default login screen.
Thanks, I'm familiar with this process in product guide, and I am using a diffrent image for my background.
however, I'm trying to remove below logo from login screen, so I can put our company name or NO name.
any idea how I can acieve that?
Your help is much appreciated.
It's possible if you deconstruct and rebuild the entire theme, but that's not something you can generally get support on - Removing our product branding is not something we normally offer.
If you have platinum support you may be able to get help, otherwise you'll need professional services assistance - there's no official documentation on deep theme modification.
Start by unzipping one of the existing themes - from there you might be able to work it out.
Page 89 of the product guide talks about chnging the background image - http://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/24000/PD24423/en_US/e...
if you wanted to change the complete theme, this is possible, but not something you can get support for outside of professional services. You don't need to create a whole new theme if you just want to add your logo to the background though.
I'll tell you how you can do it:
1. Download latest Endpoint Encryption for PC zip package from McAfee Support Page (https://secure.mcafee.com/apps/downloads/my-products/login.aspx)
2. Look for McAfeeTheme.zip in McAfeeEEPCxxx.zip\EEPC ePo Extensions\Endpoint Encryption Admin x.x.x\EEADMIN.zip\webapp\theme and extract this archive to custom destination
3. Now you can extract Background.png from McAfeeTheme.zip, modify logo and add again to archive
4. Load entire McAfeeTheme.zip package to ePo (Menu - Server Setting - Endpoint Encryption - Manage Theme)
5. Finally you musy only editing you Policy and choose appropriate Theme to Endpoint Encryption Product Setting Policy
Message was edited by: newag on 10/10/13 2:45:19 PM CESTMessage was edited by: newag on 10/10/13 2:46:43 PM CEST