cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdobol
Level 10

EEPC 7.0 User Audit

This may be a silly question, but I can't find an easy way through the ePO console to report user events (logon).   The EEPC user field does not appear to be a queryable within the ePO GUI.  Am I missing something or do I have to go directly against SQL to get this information?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jmcleish
Level 13

Re: EEPC 7.0 User Audit

Do you have the EE: Product Client Events query - if so you can filter the logon events for EventID= 30000 and add the user name column from the computer properties category.

HTH

0 Kudos
cdobol
Level 10

That's close - but I would rather pull the actual EEPC user.... but this should work for now.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
cdobol
Level 10

Another related question.  Is there a way to report on all user assignments?  As of now I have to go in Data Protection.. EEPC Users.... select a machine then view users.   It would be nice if I could report on user assignments for all machines.

0 Kudos
jmcleish
Level 13

There should be another query- "Endpoint Encryption - System Users for Each Machine" which should show them all for each amchien.  Make sure you have UserName (EE) in the column.

HTH

Jane

0 Kudos
cdobol
Level 10

I do not appear to have that query.  I am running extension version 7.0.0.311.  Should that query be included with this extension version?

0 Kudos
jmcleish
Level 13

To be honest, I can't remember if that is a default one or one i created.

But you can create it-

New query-

Endpoint Encryption - Endpoint Encryption - System Users

configure type- list table (sort by System Name)

add columns

system name, User Name (EE), last communication

If you have epo v4.5 ican export the query definition if you want but those instructions should do the trick.

0 Kudos