cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EEPC 6.1 on Windows 7 EETECH recovery procedure

Jump to solution

Hi All

Please share with me your expirience on EEPC windows 7 EETECH recovery procedure.

It is not a secret that partition table structure of Windows 7 and windows XP difer. so please provide me with your expirience on steps how to recover or repair broken windows 7 with EEPC

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: EEPC 6.1 on Windows 7 EETECH recovery procedure

Jump to solution

eBoot always works for me when needed, and if I have to decrypt, EETech works fine.  I have never had any experience different with Windows 7 vs. Windows XP.

This may, however, have more to do with your EEPC policies.  I have produc settings set to encrypt all drives vs the other options of boot only/all disks except boot.  Also, in product settings, I have nothing checked under encryption providers; sepcifically, I believe the "Use windows system drive as boot disk" plays a role here.

HTH

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: EEPC 6.1 on Windows 7 EETECH recovery procedure

Jump to solution

eBoot always works for me when needed, and if I have to decrypt, EETech works fine.  I have never had any experience different with Windows 7 vs. Windows XP.

This may, however, have more to do with your EEPC policies.  I have produc settings set to encrypt all drives vs the other options of boot only/all disks except boot.  Also, in product settings, I have nothing checked under encryption providers; sepcifically, I believe the "Use windows system drive as boot disk" plays a role here.

HTH

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community