Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 21 of 29

Re: EEPC 6.1 Beta

Actually, the v6 "theme" is far more customizable than v5 - you use the Glade and GK+ WYSIWYG editors to work with it, you can change pretty much anything.

True, for "simple" use only the background is exposed in ePO, but as I say, unpack the zip and you'll see you can edit pretty much anything, either by hand by massaging the various files, or using Glade.

Learn something new every day.

How about an sbadmcl interface for version 6.01?  Got one of those hiding somewhere?

I guess you would have to replace it with ePO scripting....

Yea, I haven't even dug into that yet.

i read the readme docs and set it up, but i'm not entirely sure what i want to use it for yet.

EEPC 6.0.2 was released yesterday. Just installed it and it seems some AD-sync-trouble is gone. I continue testing...

CU

Thomas

Yeah I saw it yesterday.

Can you tell us your impressions ?

Does anyone knows if there is any readme within the improvements/fixes/bla bla ?

Thanks

Highlighted

Yes, there is a readme.html included in the documents.zip. It has known and resolved issues and so on. I still have trouble with my own user (password not accepted), but I start from scratch at the client (VM) now.

CU

Thomas

DLarson
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 28 of 29

Just wanted to provide an update on this topic. A new 6.1 beta has started this week. It is a private beta, so please message me or work with your account team to get access to the beta code. The plan is for the 6.1 beta to go from Jan 17th to Feb 18th.

My membership to EEPC 6.1 Beta is already pending approval for two days. No feedback has been given to me so far, I wonder why...

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community