cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpward1976
Level 7

EEPC 6.1.2.314 & HP Elitebook 2730p Tablet PC - Wacom Penabled support not working on pre-boot - Windows 7 Pro

EPPC 6.1.2.314 & HP Elitebook 2730p Tablet PC - Wacom Penabled support not working on pre-boot - Windows 7 Pro

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to EPPC 6.1.2.314 which is running very smoothly.  The only issue so far (fingers crossed) we have come across is problems with not being able to use the stylus pen on pre-boot to Windows 7 to login.  The on-screen keyboard comes up without any issues, but we are unable to use the stylus pen.  We have had this working on other Tablet PC's but not on the above HP one.

I have read various articles on here which states to check the I/O Range and IRQ settings and to create or modify the penacive.ini file with these settings (see below)

https://community.mcafee.com/message/102442#102442

I am unable to find this file and have no idea how or where to create in EPO.

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Mat

Message was edited by: mpward1976 on 05/01/12 03:34:12 CST
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: EEPC 6.1.2.314 & HP Elitebook 2730p Tablet PC - Wacom Penabled support not working on pre-boot - Windows 7 Pro

that post is regarding EEPC5 - I don't believe there's any capacity to do the same for EEPC6. You might want to raise this with your Platinum support team.

0 Kudos
mpward1976
Level 7

Re: EEPC 6.1.2.314 & HP Elitebook 2730p Tablet PC - Wacom Penabled support not working on pre-boot - Windows 7 Pro

Many Thanks, I have raised this with the Gold Support Team.  We have this working on a Motion Computing C5 but not on the above HP one.

0 Kudos