cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkale
Level 7

After offline installation of eepc software,How this encrypted machine will report to epo server?

Jump to solution

After offline installation of eepc software,How this encrypted machine will report to epo server?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hemantk
Level 12

Re: After offline installation of eepc software,How this encrypted machine will report to epo server?

Jump to solution

Hello Pkale,

Yes, It is possible.....................

You can copy EE Agent & EEPC setup from the following patch on you ePO Server For EE Agent--->C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EEADMIN_1000\

For EEPC--->C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EEPC\

Copy both this folders to USB & Install(Frst you need to install EE Agent & then EEPC)

And those will report to ePO Server through McAfee Agent.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
hemantk
Level 12

Re: After offline installation of eepc software,How this encrypted machine will report to epo server?

Jump to solution

Hello pkale.

Can you please explain in details......As per my idea Encrypted Machine will report to ePO if McAfee Agent is installed on it.

Please explain me what you have actually did.

0 Kudos
pkale
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello Hemant,

I have ePO server.I have installed eepc using following steps:-1)Add systems in group.

2)Deploy agent through epo.

3)Configured new task to deploy eepc.

4)Successfully installed & encryped.

5)Now it is reporting to epo

But I dont want to push agent & eepc through epo server.

Is there any way to export agent & eepc packages from ePO server.

means I can copy on usb & install on the pc.

Is it possible? If possible will it report to epo server?

If you have any other way to deploy,please let me know?

0 Kudos
hemantk
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hello Pkale,

Yes, It is possible.....................

You can copy EE Agent & EEPC setup from the following patch on you ePO Server For EE Agent--->C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EEADMIN_1000\

For EEPC--->C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EEPC\

Copy both this folders to USB & Install(Frst you need to install EE Agent & then EEPC)

And those will report to ePO Server through McAfee Agent.

0 Kudos
pkale
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Hemant.

I have performed your steps,Now it is working very well.

0 Kudos