cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee jappell
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 31 of 45

Re: Where has Drive encryption Tool like EZPE that Jay Appell shared on the McAfee Community gone to

Jump to solution

The EZDE Advisor has been updated to 2.1. Here is the new link - EZDE Advisor 2.1

Re: Where has Drive encryption Tool like EZPE that Jay Appell shared on the McAfee Community gone to

Jump to solution

Hi Jay, do you have tool for v7.2.4?

Sohel
Level 9
Message 33 of 45

Jump to solution

Jay,

I just downloaded "EZMBR-83-ADK-81.exe" and after launching, I'm not seeing any selection for DE version 7.2.3.29. the last version it has is "7.2.3.28".

Please advised.

Respectfully,

Sohel

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I noticed issues with the 8.3 version that were addressed in the 9.0 release.  v9 has 7.2.3.28, 7.2.3.29, 7.2.4.2.

Sohel
Level 9
Message 35 of 45

Jump to solution

where do you find v9?

Respectfully.

McAfee Employee jappell
McAfee Employee
Message 36 of 45

Jump to solution

You can find it here in the community at McAfee Community or Jay's Website

Jump to solution
Hello, I would like to know if a version of EZPE will be released for the version of DE 7.2.4 or if someone has the recovery ISO? Thank you thank you

Jump to solution

I am working on an external site now that will contain all existing and new content. I am hoping to get that created within the next couple of weeks. I will post info here when it is ready.

McAfee Employee jappell
McAfee Employee
Message 39 of 45

Jump to solution

Hi There,

I plan to work on this over the weekend. I just created a new website that can be spidered by the numerous search engines. I am slowly copying content to mcafeejay.org. A few parts and pieces are now active as of last night. More will be refined this evening as it is a work in progress. I am consulting this week and realize how many people are looking for this. Please be patient as I have to put together a new version, QA and then release to you. I will place this content on the community and mcafeejay.org.

Thanks for your patience.

Jay

ariess
Level 7
Message 40 of 45

Jump to solution
Is there any ezpe for 7.2.5.24 ? Youre homepage is unfortunally down
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community