cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: need help?

If you're asking me personally, sorry I'm lost when it comes to this stuff. I had to take a 10-year break, due to illness, on Windows & everything related. Just starting to play catch up now.

Barry 

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

Thanks for your post

Hope you are doing well now!

Could you please let us know what help you are looking and with which point product?

As i can see this post is in Encryption (PC and Mac), So would like to request you to please help us with the query so we can help you or guide you in the correct direction.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted

Greetings,

Sorry, I can't see the question that I asked the Community. Therefore I can't let you know if I need help with it or not. I might have been answering other members' post question with Need Help? Also, I had questioned in the past about the Android Mobile app & the Stay signed in for 7 days platform doesn't work & I was told it would be fixed by now. Not True! When is McAfee Mobile Tech's finally going to fix the 7 Day Sign-In feature on True Key Mobile?

Also, the post could have been about one of the several problems I'm having with McAfee LiveSafe on my Laptop. However, HP (the Laptop manufacturer) has to help me with a System Recovery & Recovery will fix all OS problems which they say may fix others like LivrSafe Problems.

However, that's the best I can reply for now because I don't know where I can view my post if it was my post. Respectfully,

Barry                

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community