Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbenson09
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

PGP Encryption

Are there any McAfee products currently supported that offer PGP encryption/decryption?

3 Replies
cross
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: PGP Encryption

Unfortunately, the PGP product, e-Business server went end of life in 2014.  There are not currently any product offerings for PGP encryption at this time.

rbenson09
Level 10
Message 3 of 4

Does McAfee have any product guides for E-business Server? We have it installed on a legacy system and are looking for as much information on it as possible.

cross
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Typically when products get to an EOL (end of life) status, the documents are removed from the knowledgebase.  I will do some checking to see if I can locate any local copies, archives, etc.  Given how far back the product went EOL, the likelihood may be low but I'll update here with what I do find or if I do not find anything.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community