Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Need to query and remove EEGO__1000

I need to get the extension and the package that includes EEGO__1000 so I can run an ePO query to find all the systems with EEGO__1000 installed and then run a task to remove it.

Which extension  will allow EEGO to be queried in ePO?  Where is the EEGO package?  I looked for it in the McAfee downloads page and don't see it.

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need to query and remove EEGO__1000

@web1b Thanks for choosing Community portal.

EEGO__1000 is a package name referred by ePO which is applicable for multiple versions like DEGO v7.1. and 7.2.

Please let me know what exactly are you trying to achieve with this, sharing possible screenshot would help a lot to understand the issue / query.

JaganA
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?
If yes, click "Accept as Solution" in my reply and together we can help other members?
Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need to query and remove EEGO__1000

We are trying to migrate from ePO to MVISION ePO and EEGO__1000 is an installed product that seems to be preventing systems from migrating due to incompatibility.

So, we want to find all the systems with EEGO installed and then run an uninstall task to remove it from all those systems so we can move forward with the migration to MVISION.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community