Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CNTRK_com
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Drive Encryption - does not allow to open PC when the user out of company the company

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I have two questions. first of them, Can we do Drive Enc when customer has no AD enviroment? Do we have any update?

Second question that is the most important one: Customer uses Drive enc at the company (when can access the AD) but I dont want to use the PC when he goes out of company with PC. How can we do this config?

kind regards,

CNTRK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CNTRK_com
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2

Re: Drive Encryption - does not allow to open PC when the user out of company the company

Jump to solution

Noone answered my question but I found my solution. We can not govern if user out of company.

Apart from that we have another methods like SSO, preboot, only win password or autoboot.

1 Reply
CNTRK_com
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2

Re: Drive Encryption - does not allow to open PC when the user out of company the company

Jump to solution

Noone answered my question but I found my solution. We can not govern if user out of company.

Apart from that we have another methods like SSO, preboot, only win password or autoboot.

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.