cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drive Encryption Font

I installed Drive Encryption on a Windows 10; Thinkpad P51.  The font is unreadable.  I followed the steps in KB85471 which did not correct the issue.  I was hoping someone has had the same issue in the pas and what steps they took to correct it.file-10.jpeg

2 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Drive Encryption Font

Moved to Encryption group.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Reliable Contributor ninov_n
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Drive Encryption Font

Hello,

The article should make a difference even a little bit. May be this need to be escalated directly to McAfee Engineering team because I do not see your model in the applicable list:

• ThinkPad X1 Carbon(Ultrabook)
  • Yoga laptops 14, 15 (Tablet)
  • ThinkPad Helix
  • T440p
  • T450p

What firmware type are you using - UEFI or Legacy BIOS? Is it the latest version available?

I am asking because sometimes switching between them or updating could make difference but most probably you will need to log a SR ticket with McAfee:

https://support.mcafee.com/ServicePortal/

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
Nino
Tags (2)
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.