cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Drive Encryption 7.2.9.14

I have pushed DEGO and DE 7.2.9.14 to my system to test. DEGO shows the correct version, but DE Agent and DE only show version 7.2.9 installed (without the .14). Is this normal or did i install it incorrectly?

I had DE 7.2.8 installed and I just pushed the new install on top of it.

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Drive Encryption 7.2.9.14

Hi @rbenson09 ,

Good Day and Happy New Year!

It should show the MDE version as 7.2.9.14 if you have installed MDE 7.2.9.14 on the client machine.

72914.PNG

Could you please send the screenshots from the McAfee Agent About section from the client machine?

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thank you

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
Highlighted

I have attached the about section of the agent. It appears that ePO is correctly reflecting the version now (7.2.9.14). Maybe there was just a lag or the agent needed to check in again.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hi @rbenson09 ,

Thank you for the information 🙂 May be the Agent to Server Communication didnt happen after the installation and then Agent Managed to send the details to the EPO server in the next ASCI. 

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community