cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Double Systems in ePO

Hi Everybody

We installed a Windows 10 OS. The System was Windows 7 and encrypted (7.2.8.4)  before.

After Windows 10 Installation, we have got the System twice in eP=. If I put a checkmark at that System 'x' both lines are marked.

What to do?

Best Regards

6 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: Double Systems in ePO

@mebratu Thanks for choosing Support Community.

If both the systems are selected when clicked on one of the entries, then that is not actual duplicate system.
This is caused by columns chosen to display. Remove all the columns OR leave only default columns then check, you should see only one entry.

JaganA
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?
If yes, click "Accept as Solution" in my reply and together we can help other members?
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

What is the ePO Version?

What all point products you are using?

This seems to be the issue with the Columns only, If you are going to the system tree>Actions>Choose Columns and selecting Use Default in that case is there any difference?

I hope the above will help you.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi

we are facing the exact same issue.

And I can confirm that it only happens in case we have selected a custom view in the system tree (colums chosen). The point is that this also affects dashboard monitors or queries. So we can't live with this and would very much appreciate to get a solution.

Thanks a lot, best regards!

Bjoern

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 7

Hi BL,

May i know what is the EPO server. Does it also happens when you select default columns in system tree.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 6 of 7

Hello

the ePO server is: ePO Build: ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 (Build 2428) Update Installed: Update 4 (2.0.0.448). It does not happen when we select default columns in system tree.

But as I mentioned that is not a solution for us cause the dashboard monitor delivers incorrect informations. For example the Version_ENS does show systems with an (older) Version of ENS that they actually not have installed.

What I recently tried was to re-install the Agent on the affected system so a new AgentGUID was set. But that has not led to success.

Any other ideas how to get rid of that? 

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 7

Hi @BL ,

McAfee EPO Update 6 has a fix for the Incorrect product versions being reported to the EPO. 

Kindly check out the release notes of McAfee EPO U6, 

https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/epolicy-orchestrator-5.10.0-release-notes/page/GUID-76B70850-CE66-43D...

Regarding the customized dashboard issue, we advise you to open a support ticket with McAfee Technical Support for further troubleshooting.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos!

Thank you.

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community