cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DE Agent shows drive encrypted but mfeepe.log says "Inactive"

We have a need to decrypt some drives, so I created a policy that turns off drive encryption.  Within a couple days, all but one of the computers that I pushed out this policy to "deactivated" and decrypted the drives.  On this one computer though, it seems that the computer isn't picking up the policy correctly.  It's reporting to epo that DE is active, and the GUI on the computer also indicates the same.  I've gone so far as to re-apply the "encrypt" policy and then re-apply the "decrypt" policy, but that has not fixed the problem.  The mfeepe log doesn't indicate any errors (all entries INFO category) - the following entries are the ones that show up when the agent checks in.  Any ideas on what I can try here?

Reporting TargetState property as Inactive

collectProperties: dispatching disk list to AgentHandler

enforcePolicy: Policy Enforcement is already in progress, skipping this one

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community