cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I query/generate a report that shows preboot authentication status?

Jump to solution
Hi, we disable preboot auth so that the PCs can reboot when we push patches overnight, but sometimes we'll find that some PCs did not disable preboot auth, even though there was communication between the agent and the ePo. I'm pretty new to queries and reports, but I don't see a pre-made one that would show preboot auth status for all endpoints, is there a way to generate this information in one place? Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I query/generate a report that shows preboot authentication status?

Jump to solution

This seems more of Encryption query.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

This seems more of Encryption query.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

I found an option under the query builder called "Automatic Booting Enabled", I think this is the setting I am looking for.

Thanks!

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center