Did you mean: 
Highlighted
msuna
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Add trusted domain to EPO for Encryption Users and DLP

Hi All,

We have already deployed agents and VSE to all computers on a newly acquired company/domain.
I want to be able to deply DLP and Encryption to these machines, but we need to be able to add these users and manage them.
Do I just add the LDAP server in registered servers to gain this ability?

Thanks,

1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Add trusted domain to EPO for Encryption Users and DLP

There are a couple of things you might want to do to ensure dns resolution.  On the epo server nic properties, add that dns server to your dns config and also append dns suffix for the other domain.  Then yes, add that domain controller. 

I would highly suggest, however, consulting with the drive encryption team, as messing with ldap servers can affect any possible existing.  I will move this post over to them to give their feedback.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.