Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tanagool
Level 7

booting error

Jump to solution

my pc install ee 5.x , normally when booting the device there would be the login and I just enter 6 digits number then OS boot. but now there is no login for me to enter the 6 digits number, it's just black and blank screen.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SafeBoot
Level 21

Re: booting error

Jump to solution

You need to contact your company IT support desk - this is not something you can repair on your own.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Moved to Business > Encryption: EEM Managed as hopefully a better spot for this to get answers.

---

Peter

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Jump to solution

You need to contact your company IT support desk - this is not something you can repair on your own.

0 Kudos
tanagool
Level 7

Jump to solution

I use tool to recover file "EaseUS" and I got the folder like this. Do you have any idea about this ?. Is it because the EEPC MBR was corrupted ?.  I already asked IT but they said they did not have SDB file or keys file.

recovery_sb.PNG

0 Kudos
tanagool
Level 7

Jump to solution

now at my office they not use EEPC anymore they change to Bitlocker. I am not sure they safe the SDB file for my computer/me or not.

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Jump to solution

Without the SDB file, your data cannot be recovered.

0 Kudos
tanagool
Level 7

Jump to solution

could you give me an example of the SDB file ?. So, I can guide my IT team to look into their database information. Is it a  file in XML format ? Or it is a group of file. Is it a plain text or it is encrypted file ? If it's possible please send the example file to my email address here tanagool.yenjai@hpe.com

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Jump to solution

The SDB file is created from the SafeBoot Administration Console of your company - it doesn't exist as a file until they create it. It's binary data. It's unique to your machine, no other SDB file will work.

0 Kudos
tanagool
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok I will try to tell them to create one for my machine. thanks you very much for your information.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

tanagool wrote:

Ok I will try to tell them to create one for my machine. thanks you very much for your information.

You might want to ask them if they had already created one.

0 Kudos